The Class Leading Mobile App
EcordiApp is the Ecordia mobile application providing a quick and convenient way for assessors and candidates to upload evidence to a portfolio and view course progress even without internet access. EcordiApp is compatible with most Apple and Android mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using iOS5.1 or above and Android devices using Android 2 and above – ecordiApp is available FREE from iTunes for Apple devices and Google Play for Android devices.
- Progress and gap analysis.
- Digital signatures & verification.
- Create and upload videos, images and audio files.
- Access assessment plans and download learning materials.
- Type evidence records – such as observations and reflective accounts.
- Add and submit new evidence in a portfolio.
- View, prepare and submit existing evidence – and download evidence attachments.
- Link and cross-reference evidence to the course standards.
- View and accept assessment feedback and unit completion declarations.
- Offline and Sync: enabling you to use EcordiApp without internet access, then when you are able to connect to the internet the app will synchronise with Ecordia.
Step-by-step guides to EcordiApp functionality can be found in the Help Console on Ecordia.
So, don’t wait around, download EcordiApp today, it’s free and easy to use -and what’s more, you don’t need to start-up your laptop. Once you have downloaded EcordiApp, all you will need is your Ecordia username and password, then just connect your Apple or Android device to the internet via WiFi or a mobile network, then login to the App and you’ll be up and running!
- With EcordiApp you can access your candidates and their portfolio of evidence quickly and conveniently on a smart phone or tablet running either iOS 5.1 and above, or Android version 2 or above.
- You can create new evidence, or add to an existing item, and even link and cross reference to the course standards, then submit into the portfolio ready for assessment. When creating evidence you can upload digital media such as videos, images and even record audio directly from your device, and type up observation records on the go.
- Using the offline feature, you can copy portfolios to your device then add, submit and even assess evidence when your without internet access, then when you connect back to mobile internet or Wi-Fi you can upload everything to Ecordia in one go, and this will automatically synchronise the new evidence with the online portfolio.
- Access your portfolio of evidence via EcordiApp on a smart phone or tablet running either iOS 5.1 and above, or Android version 2 or above.
- Create new evidence or add to an existing item you have been preparing. When creating evidence you can upload digital media such as videos, images and even record audio directly from your device, and type up reflective accounts and assignments and submit to your assessor for assessment.
- You will even be able to view your assessment plans, read and accept feedback and complete unit completion declarations all via your mobile device.
What if I’m not an assessor?
Whether you are a Centre or workplace manager, workplace recorder or sponsor, you can still use EcordiApp to view clear and accurate progress information for the candidates you are supporting. The progress information is in real-time -you can see not only the course progress, but also progress towards individual units and the standards to be met. EcordiApp will therefore provide you with a quick and convenient way to keep up-to-date.